Monday, July 6, 2009

The Sexy Lower Back Tattoos

There are many different tattoo designs out there, but for women the lower back is by far the main choice. There are good reasons for this, first you can hide it, second they can be shown off rather easily, and third they can and often times are, very sexy. Now let me just say that there are many sexy tats out there that are not on a lower back. I saw one just the other day. A lady had a tat over the whole left side of her upper body, and it was very well done. But, we are here to talk about sexy lower back tattoos. There are so many designs that I could never tell you about all of them and I'm not even going to try. Instead I will tell you some of the things my friends and I see and our reaction to them. My goal is to help you find the right tattoo, and maybe give you a man’s eye view.

Let me tell you a story that really happened. Me and a couple of buddies of mine went to the Bass Pro Shop and we were looking at some shotguns and talking about next hunting season. A lady came up and asked a friend of mine if he knew were to find a shoulder pad for a rifle and he pointed to the lower rack right behind us. She said thanks and went a few feet down the isle and kneeled down to look. When she did, you could see a tiny bit of her tattoo. Now no one said a single thing they just looked. So this lady went from being just someone my friend helped to someone of interest. Now please understand we did not chase the lady around. No I swear! But, we did take notice. Now this lady was not ugly and she was not beautiful, she was simply a lady until then. So later we got to talking and she popped into the conversion. We were talking about her tat and a friend said that if they had messed up that tat it could have taken her from eye catching to eye releasing. Dumb man fishing joke I know, but the point is the same.

If you are looking for a sexy tat for your lower back maybe these few tips can help. Please understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no set design. To most men, classy is sexy. So on the lower back what catches the most attention is thin lines. Something like a small tribal tat across the panty line. Most of the women I know that have these kind of tats keep them between 4 to 6 inches long. That seems to be the better looking ones. They also keep the height about 1 to1 1/2 inches tall that fade out to the sides. I have also seen tats that follow the curve of the upper butt cheeks and this too is very sexy.

The best thing to do is spend some time looking. When you find a tat ask yourself if it looks elegant or not. If you answer no you will probably be disappointed, but if the answer is yes you will have a sexy tattoo. A word of advice: Pick a good artist. Sounds like common sense right, but you would be surprised at how many people over look this. They should have a portfolio for you to look through. If they don’t, or you don’t like what you see, then you need to leave and go somewhere else. Please let me know what you think of this article at my website. I will try to answer any question you have.

By : Phie

Related Posts with Thumbnails